Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tiny Concrete Slab


There is something about summer evenings that just calls for time spent relaxing outside. Unfortunately, I really have no outdoor space to speak of here. My door opens into a little parking lot behind the house. I do have a tiny square of concrete though, and I have taken to treating it like a porch. I haul a dining room chair out there and read or write or talk on the phone. Tonight I decided that the addition of some candles would be a good idea, so I got some cheap tea lights and put them in some mason jars. They are rather gorgeous actually, and I have become a big fan. Plus, super budget-friendly. I'm excited for the new place though, since it actually has a deck. I'm excited to sit out there as summer winds down and fall rolls in. For now, I am happy with my tiny concrete slab and my mason jar candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment