Friday, May 27, 2011

Summertime Adventures


I think that the best thing about summer is just hanging out with friends, spending time going on little adventures. Often I get excited about this idea and then end up doing maybe one or two cool things, but this summer has gotten off to a promising start. Bean and I have been taking swing dance lessons. A couple of weeks ago the whole gang went for breakfast and checked out a chocolate shop downtown. My dad took me to a play. Last weekend I wandered around Fort Edmonton with Sally and helped throw a surprise birthday party for Gabby. This weekend I'm thinking about perusing the art gallery. On Monday I have a lunch date with Lex and we are going to try to go somewhere we haven't been before. I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store!

This photo comes from last summer's excursion to Capital Ex. Lame name, but a good way to spend a day with friends. Outdoors, rides (yay!) and a fireworks display to end it off. This is one adventure we manage to do every year and I always look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment