Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Worse for Wear


"You look totally knackered." That's how I was greeted by a prof one morning last week. Granted, I was exhausted, but that's just never the first thing you want to hear in the morning. Yup, the stress and exhaustion are starting to show themselves. I haven't quite gotten to the crazy-eye stage yet (if you were an English major with me at King's you probably know what I'm talking about), but I'm pretty sure I'll be there in a couple of weeks. There are definite physical manifestations going on though. Serious headaches, eye twitches, serious shoulder and back pain, unfinished sentences, random crying jags, and increased sarcasm have all begun to make regular appearances. Such fun. (Yeah, that would be the sarcasm talking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment