Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too soon?


Yes, I know that American Thanksgiving isn't until November 24.
Yes, I know that there isn't snow here yet (and I am not complaining about that).
But Edmonton got it's first snowfall of the season a few days ago and my Facebook news feed was inundated with people writing excited status updates.
And there are Christmas decorations on display at the drugstore.
And the post office is decorated for Christmas.
And basically I just really love Christmas and am ridiculously excited for it.
I think I should get credit for waiting until after Remembrance Day to post about this.

1 comment:

  1. OK, you get credit for waiting until after Remembrance Day. Santa arrived at Southgate Mall on the weekend, and CBC reported that there were 30 minute lineups. So I guess we are on the great slide into Christmas.

    ReplyDelete