Thursday, March 29, 2012

Housekeeping


Sometimes little details can make even the most mundane things pretty...

So, this is a rather disjointed post, but it has some important information, so bear with me.

HERE'S THE REALLY IMPORTANT NEWS: As the final step in the "rebranding" of my blog, I am finally changing my URL. It is going to be changing to http://breanna-girl.blogspot.com as of Sunday. So, if you read this blog on a regular basis and want to keep doing so, I suggest you update your bookmarks, etc. Don't worry. I'll remind you again before it happens.

In other, less pressing news, I just started a second blog which is more focused on my writing. Having a photography blog has been so great for my practice of photography, that I figured having a writing-related blog might do the same for my writing. I'm inspired by Ring Them Bells, so it's going to be a bit of a hodgepodge, but I think it shall be lovely. You can expect some mini creative pieces, some of my own poetry (so rarely shared on here), random thoughts in very particular language, links to things you need to read or watch or look at...basically anything creative that I can't quite get to fit on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment