Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lighting Issues


I've been spending a lot of nights in my office lately. This isn't something I really enjoy doing, because, frankly, I don't like my office. It is tiny. And doesn't have any windows to the outside. It does, however, have a window into the hallway so I often feel like I am sitting in a fishbowl being observed by every person who walks past. The walls are covered in holes and peeling paint to the point where it looks like a crazy person used to live here. The thing that has bothering me lately though: fluorescent lighting. It is too bright and makes a weird buzzing noise. I have never gotten along with it particularly well. There is a floor lamp in my office, and I would love to turn off the overhead light and just use it, but whenever I turn it on, it kind of smells like something is burning, and that just doesn't seem better. Ah well. At least I'm productive here in the evenings/late nights. I suppose I can deal with the lighting issues if I actually get my work done.

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how I feel about the overhead lighting in my office, but luckily I have lamps that don't burn when turned on. Glad to hear you are productive anyway though:)

    ReplyDelete