Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walking into spiderwebs


Sometimes quite literally...

Sorry it's been so quiet on here lately. I know there are some of you who basically rely on this blog to know I'm still alive and to keep up to date with what's going on with me. So, I haven't died. I've just started grad school. It's been a nutso couple of weeks. And they don't ease you into things. Everything just kind of hits you from day one, so I've been busy trying to find my sea-legs. Unfortunately this blog is one of the things I let slip when times get crazy. And not in any conscious decision, "okay, what can I drop?" kind of way either. In the falling asleep thinking, "oh right, I have a blog. I should post on that." kind of way.

Anyway, bear with me while I sort my life out. I will eventually find my stride and it will get easier (at least, that's what I've been told).

1 comment:

  1. Yay grad school! You give me hope that I will survive when I get there!

    ReplyDelete