Monday, November 8, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive


You know how sometimes life throws you curveballs? Well the past couple weeks it seems like that is all I've been getting. Sometimes curveballs just throw you off balance for a bit. Sometimes though they smack you in the face and you end up crumpled on the ground with a broken nose. Those are the kinds of curveballs I've been getting. Sorry about the lack of presence here, but I neither had the time nor the motivation to post anything. I tried a couple of times. I sat down at the computer and opened my photos and tried to find something to post. I actually wrote one, but it ended up sounding a little too depressed for me to want to post it. Perhaps I will put it up one day though. Anyway, I am hoping that I will be back to regularly scheduled programing on here now. This week is a bit nutso for me so I can't promise anything, but I am going to make a concerted effort to be back on here.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a second on here to thank the people that have made me laugh the past couple of weeks. Even though they were pretty rotten by and large there were moments where I laughed harder than I have in a long time. I've had classes of uproarious laughter, moments of complete ridiculousness in the student publications office, laughter over meals with my family...there have been some brilliant moments. So thank you for being the bright sunflowery spots in my rather disgusting weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment