Monday, November 15, 2010

Ten Things...Let's get out of this town










In general, my flight instinct is a lot stronger than my fight instinct. As soon as things get hard, I want out. Life gets stressful and I start dreaming about being anywhere else. This is only compounded by the fact that I really do love to travel. Consequently, I spend a good amount of time thinking about being other places. I daydream about what my life would be like if I lived somewhere else. This longing for other places often finds its way onto the blog. Here's ten posts that reflect a yearning to just get out of this town (and, yes, that is a reference to the Carrie Underwood song):
  1. Wanderlust
  2. I love the places I ain't ever been to
  3. Sometimes I feel I've got to run away
  4. Daydreams of Paris
  5. The Siren Song of the City
  6. The Power of Suggestion
  7. Sunset on the Harbour
  8. Getaway Car
  9. When words fail
  10. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment