Friday, August 5, 2011

Mission Packing: Phase 1


Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to take everything you own and put it into boxes. Don't forget to retain clothing, towels, toiletries, and anything else you may desire in the next two to three weeks.

So, packing, not so much fun. I've never enjoyed it, but every time I have to do it I am just reminded all over again how completely un-fun it is. It's time consuming and exhausting and inevitably give me a headache and insomnia. Today, thanks to some help from my mother and Sally, I managed to pack all of my kitchen stuff, all of my books (which, let me tell you, is no small feat), all of my movies, frame and pack my new art, and start on my clothes and shoes. Tomorrow is phase II: clothes and shoes. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment