Thursday, August 4, 2011

We could all use a little change



I am a rather odd creature. By and large, I'm a creature of habit. I tend to eat the same things, wear the same colours and style, and go to the same coffee shops. I like routine and knowing where I'm going next. And I get attached to things. Usually for aesthetic reasons; if I like how something looks a certain way then I am unlikely to change it. Once I get an outfit a way I really like I don't tend to change things up too much. Once I find a wall colour I like, I want every wall to be that colour. Once I find a meal I love, I eat it all the time. But there are some things that I get bored by easily. I think it's particularly true of things that don't please me visually. My hair is often the victim of this boredom. This blog seems to be another. I just haven't found a really awesome design for it yet, so I keep changing it. Ah well. At least it is more easily fixed than my hair if it turns out horribly. And sometimes a little change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment