Friday, October 22, 2010

Man's Best Friend



Photographing animals can be hard, but when you get that perfect picture it is totally worth it. These are two of my favourite photos of dogs. Incidentally they are also two of my favourite dogs in the world. The top photo is my parents' neighbour's dog, Chester. He is adorable. And he remembers who I am whenever I am there, so I feel like he is my little buddy. The bottom photo is my roommate's dog, Cato. I met him for the first time when I went out to her parents' farm with her last month. He is huge and fluffy and friendly. I wanted to bring him home with me. I really do love dogs. I grew up with cats, and I love our cats, but dogs tend to be friendlier and I really like animals that will hang out with me.

Today was a really long day. I didn't get a lot of sleep and I had a lot of classes and I worked tonight and just have all of this stuff that I'm thinking about so it seriously feels like it has been a week and not just a day. Sadly, it isn't over yet either since I'm working of finishing an assignment for tomorrow's class. I would really appreciate having a dog to curl up with right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment