Monday, October 18, 2010

Ten Things...Black and White










Sometimes I wish life was black and white. It would be so much easier. I'm dealing with a lot of stuff right now that lives firmly in the overwhelming world of technicolour and is confusing me to death because of it. I wish there was someone who could just look at me and tell me what to do. Sadly that very rarely happens. It's funny, I spent a lot of my youth wishing that people would stop telling me what to do, but now that I'm an adult I wish there was someone to tell me what to do.

I really love black and white photography. There is something notstalgic and romantic and artistic about it that captivates and inspires me. So that is what this week's Ten Things is dedicated to: the wonderful world of black and white photography.

ps - I also love black and white movies and wear a lot of black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment