Monday, October 4, 2010

Ten Things...Let the music do the talking

I adore music. Lately I've been discovering a whole bunch of new bands courtesy of some mixes I've picked up through various websites (mostly little chief honeybee and ModLife) and absolutely loving the experience of steeping myself in this new music. Sometimes there is simply no way to express what you are feeling, and then suddenly a song will come on that captures things perfectly. Sometimes it has lyrics and sometimes it doesn't, but I can almost always find that perfect song. Here are ten posts where I have let the music do the talking in one way or anthoer.
  1. October's got those orange eyes
  2. Let the Rain
  3. Is Anybody Listening?
  4. This is Calm
  5. So many people are looking to me to be strong and to fight but I'm just surviving
  6. She the Ocean
  7. To Heal a Soul
  8. Glockenspiels make me happy
  9. Oblivion
  10. Loving on Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment