Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Skeezix


This is Skeezix. She is one of my parents' cats. Technically, she is my brother's (which explains the name: he was 8 when he named her) and the other cat is mine (Za Za, I was 11 and had just read a book in which there were 26 kids, each with a name starting with a different letter of the alphabet and the last one was named Zsa Zsa, but being 11, I thought it was pronounced Za Za...), but in reality they are my parents' cats. They are the ones who feed them and clean up after them and now that neither my brother nor I lives at home for most of the year they really are just my parents'. Anyway, I miss the kitties when I'm at school. Although, I have to say that I never miss having fur on all of my clothing all the time. 

Skeezix is great. Whenever I am feeling sick or sad she somehow knows and will come cuddle with me at night. Since finishing school I've definitely been sick and I've had my moments of sadness, so I've deeply appreciated having a warm kitty to cuddle up with while I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment