Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Plans


Generally I do almost nothing for New Year's Eve. I am usually at my parents' house so my mom makes some snacks and we hang out and play board games. I'm not there this year though so a couple of my friends are coming over here and then we are...well...we have no idea what we are doing. We are all the "non-existant New Year's Eve plans" kind of people. We have come to discover that having three people who haven't made New Year's Eve plans in over twenty years attempt to plan anything to do on New Year's is kind of a bad idea. Oh well. We will come up with something.

If I had my druthers this picture describes somewhere that I think I would love to spend New Year's. The Rex in Toronto. I adore that place. So New Year's there? Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment