Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rockstar


"See! You really ARE a rockstar!!!" - Bean
I got some really fantastic news today. FAN-TAS-TIC. And it is making me feel really good about myself. My face actually hurts because I've been smiling so much. I'll share details when I know what I'm doing. Right now, I am content to simply bask in the excitement.

Bean's comment made me feel so good that it inspired my blog post. This is my little (er, okay, not so little) basket of accessories. Sunnies, necklaces, bracelets. I figured that any good rockstar would have a collection of sunglasses and statement necklaces, so this seemed like an appropriate photo choice.

3 comments:

  1. I remember well the day that I wore nearly all of the items in your not so little basket of accessories.... incroyable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I wish that your blog had a "like" button.

    because then I would "like" both this entry..... and Lisa's comment.

    ha! that is all.. congrats on whatever the sweet achievement is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANNA KNOW!!! I hate when you leave me hanging like this, haha!

    ReplyDelete