Friday, February 4, 2011

Magical Evening Sunlight


Longing, lusting, craving, yearning, jonesing, craving...whatever you want to call it, I've got it. If you have been following my tumblr at all you have probably noticed that lately I have been captivated by sunlight. Actually, if you have been following this blog for any length of time you probably know about my obsession with light in all forms. Lately though I've really been craving sunlight. It's actually been rather nice weather-wise the last couple of weeks, but the light in winter just isn't cutting it for me. I need the warm, golden sun of summer and fall. The magical evening sunlight. I miss it. I want it back.

This picture is from back in September and pretty much captures the kind of light I want right now. I suppose I'll have to make do with the pale winter sunlight for now though. Not that it isn't pretty. It's just not what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment