Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Craving Comfort


I've been craving comfort lately. The past few days have taken a toll on my psyche. All I want to do now is drink a latte, read a book (for fun!), curl up in a blanket in front of a fireplace and sleep. Sadly I can't have lattes, the only reading I will be doing between now and Easter will be for school and I don't have a fireplace. So, I am going to go to sleep. And I just won't think about the fact that I have to drag myself out of bed again tomorrow.

This is Lee's hot chocolate from a stop we made on choir tour. It was actually pretty delightful just hanging out in a coffee shop for a while. I seriously love just sitting in coffee shops reading or chatting with friends. I also wouldn't mind doing that right now. If only there was time for things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment