Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Un-Birthday to Me


I didn't even realize this until now, but this little blog turned one year old last Wednesday. I can't believe it's been a year since I wrote my first post. So much has gone on in my life since then. So much. I've loved this project though. The act of really looking at my photography, considering it, applying it to my life, writing about things that are going on...I think it's healthy. And I love sharing it with you. Your comments make my day. So thank you for your support, whether you've been reading since day one or have started more recently. This past year has been quite the journey. Dare I say I'm excited to see what the next year brings both on the blog and in my life?

On a side note, I've had a bit of an obsession with pictures of balloons lately. They are just such inherently happy items. They have no purpose except to be pretty and fun. The whole point of them is to make you smile. I think the world needs more things that are simply meant to be enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment