Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rambling on...


I am a rambler. Seriously. This was proven once and for all today when I finished the rough draft of my last paper of the sememster. It was supposed to be something like 9 pages. My initial rough draft was 25. Yeah. Fortunately I was able to edit it down to a much more acceptable length. I am now officially done with papers for this school year. Now I just have to worry about finals.
Whenever I think of the word "ramble" I always think of strolling down mountain/forest paths. Long walks and sunshine. Thus the picture choice. This is from PEI a few years ago. I think this bridge is part of the Lovers Lane walk from the Green Gables house (if you have read Anne of Green Gables you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't...you should). Wouldn't that just be a lovely way to spend an afternoon? Strolling through picturesque paths with someone you love. Delightful.
Housekeeping issue: if you're reading this and intend to or already do read my blog on a regular basis could you please become a follower? I realize not everyone is big into that and unless you actually look at your blogger dashboard thing it makes no difference whatsoever if you are a follower or not. However, I just like knowing how many people are actually reading this thing. Thanks to those of you who already follow. And thank you for the comments. They always make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment