Thursday, April 1, 2010

Doodles

I literally feel like my brain has stopped working. I'm still forming complete sentences though so that is a good thing. I had an unintended nap this afternoon so I don't feel tired, but I do feel rather useless and that is not making the process of editing my Art History paper that is due tomorrow very pleasant. This mental state made a picture of random doodling seem appropriate since this is about the level my brain is functioning at. I actually like this picture for its sheer randomness and its color.

If you have some time to kill you should wander over to "My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses" and read this post on a studio visit with Steve MacDonald (aka Ramblin Worker). He works mostly with sewing and machine embroidery and some of his work is really really cool. I am loving the alphabet print and the bicycle print. Either of those would make a super cute skirt or dress or tshirt. Actually, on his facebook fan page he has pictures of a tshirt that has both letters and bikes on it...awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment