Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The caffeine isn't helping...


Sorry that I missed posting last night. I went to see "The Glass Menagerie" at the Citadel and then crashed at my parents' house and didn't have my computer with me. So here is what I had planned to post yesterday. I'll probably still put something up tonight. On a related note: "The Glass Menagerie" is probably one of my all-time favorite plays and the rendition at the Citadel right now is beautifully acted and uses music in a truly wonderful way. Despite the fact that I was completely exhausted, it was a lovely evening.
This picture pretty much sums up how I (and most people I know) have been feeling the past few days and how I'm probably going to feel for quite a while given the fact that those of us in the school world have had papers, final projects, and the looming prospect of exams descend on us. I took it on choir tour my first year at King's. It was a rainy/snowy afternoon in Jasper so a few of us decided to hole up in an internet cafe for a while and enjoy some chai lattes. We were pretty tired though so sitting down in a warm place made us a bit sleepy. That day in Jasper is one of my fondest memories of university.

No comments:

Post a Comment