Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Carly and Stuart's Engagement Photos

































A couple of days ago I mentioned that I think a playground would be a sweet place to get engagement photos taken. And then on Saturday I mentioned that I just wrapped up a photography project last week. Well here is the reasoning behind both of those statments! For some of you these may not be new photos...but I'm sure you can deal with it.

One of my best friends in the world, Carly, got engaged to Stuart and they very sweetly (and perhaps quite bravely) asked me to take their engagement photos. Last fall we spent a Sunday afternoon at Fort Edmonton Park wandering around and taking photos. And then I took a million years to finish going through and editing them. Fort Edmonton is a fun place to hang out and has all of these sweet little places to sit and a variety of different opportunites for photos. Plus, Carly is a history lover so it seemed like an appropriate venue for engagment pictures. The day was gorgeously sunny, which caused some exposure issues in some of the photos, but also meant that Carly could show off her lovely dress and none of us were freezing and miserable (always easier to get smiling photos when no one is frozen). These are the pictures that I like the best from the shoot. It makes me feel all proud and professional to finally have these done.

No comments:

Post a Comment