Saturday, May 15, 2010

Simplicity


This is one of my favorite pictures that I have taken. There is just something incredibly beautiful about the simplicity of the black and white photo of a single gerber daisy. There is also something intriguing about looking at flowers this way rather than from the top as is traditional. I'm a fan of this particular perspective (as seen here).


I had a very quiet day about the house and then went to the mall to pick up some tailoring. While there I spent a good amount of time wandering through Chapters, adding to my never ending list of books that I want to read and then sat in Starbucks reading Mansfield Park. Nothing big, nothing fancy, but quite lovely nonetheless. Sometimes the simplest things are the most perfect. I love getting lost in a good book, it's amazingly simple, but so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment