Monday, September 6, 2010

Ten Things...Back to School


In honour of school being back in session this edition of "Ten Things..." is dedicated to the wonderful world of academia. Some of these posts actually pertain to school, but many of them simply reveal various aspects of my nerdiness, whether it be my love of old books, my musings on what makes great poetry, my reflections on art, or my love of school supply shopping. I hope you enjoy!

  1. After 17 pages I have a rough draft...
  2. La belle dame sans merci
  3. Motiveless Malignant
  4. It's the most wonderful time of the year
  5. Impressionism, Post-Impressionism, and a Love of Art
  6. Burning the Midnight Oil
  7. The Sensation of Art
  8. I'm a nerd, and proud of it!
  9. Literary Aspirations
  10. Art History

No comments:

Post a Comment