Monday, September 20, 2010

Ten Things...Rain, Fog, and Longing







It has been a grey, rainy, cold autumn here in Edmonton. It makes sense given that we also had a cold, rainy summer, but it is still kind of odd. I honestly don't remember the last time it was quite so rainy all the time. This is probably because I've grown up during drought years so everybody is always talking about how we don't have enough rain. Now suddenly it is raining all the time. I probably say this every time I talk about rain or fog or grey days, but this is the kind of weather that makes me think of Nova Scotia and Ireland. Even though it definitely gets a little bit depressing after a while, there is something that I kind of love about it. This week's Ten Things is an homage to this kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment