Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Importance of Hydration


We are on the verge of a heat wave here in Edmonton. It is supposed to be 29 degrees tomorrow. Of course, just as the weather gets ridiculously warm, I am starting to paint my room. I have a feeling that physical labor, paint fumes, and ridiculous temperatures aren't going to make for a particularly comfortable couple of days. Oh well, there really isn't too much I can do about it now. Anyway, heading into this ridiculous heat wave has me thinking about drinking lots of water. I am going to have to make sure that I keep a bottle with me at all times because even though I am inside (thankfully) there is no airconditioning or anything so it is still going to be hot as blazes in here. Frankly the idea of passing out in a half painted room just isn't all that appealing, so in order to prevent this fate a constant intake of liquids will be necessary. And that is the thought process that led me to selcet this particular image today. Weird I know, but if you know me or read this blog at all then you should expect nothing less from me. I took this picture at the Hard Rock Cafe in London, England. Not the greatest meal ever, I have to admit, but a pretty solidly good time with friends. I have a fondness for the lone lemon in the bottom lefthand glass. I don't know why. Perhaps it is just because it is a spot of brightness in an otherwise dark image.

No comments:

Post a Comment