Sunday, July 25, 2010

So shall we take the occasion, from one bitter root, to raise perhaps many flowers. - Leigh Hunt


 
So, this week was supposed to be awesome. Seriously. I was super pumped for it. Instead of being awesome and doing a happy dance on a daily basis, by Wednesday night I just wanted to scream until I lost my voice. Fortunately, over the past few days my beautiful and amazing friends have been incredible. There are four lovely ladies in particular who have been absolutely crucial to my survival lately. You know who you are. Thank you for saving my sanity. Thank you for putting up with my rants. Thank you for letting me vent even when I have already vented about the same thing to you. Thanks to you, my week started to turn around. There was definitely a bit of wreckage, but thanks to you I walked away from it without any life threatening injuries. No things aren't sensational yet, but in the past few days circumstances have slowly started to look up. I don't want to get too hyped up about things yet, because nothing is certain, but there are definitely some good things going on right now. I can handle the stressful and the downright awful and worrying as long as there is something positive to hang on to. So thank you to my friends who have been my anchors until those positive things turned up and who are now rejoicing with me over these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment