Friday, July 16, 2010

[insert clever title here]


Today was a very blah day. Just boring. I finished reading my latest book, The Cellist of Sarajevo. Truly beautiful. Challenging to read because of the subject matter, but incredibly moving and poignant. It really is a testament both to the resilience of the human spirit and to the power of art, specifically music. I highly recommend it. Aside from that I didn't have much to do. Normally a whole day of drinking tea and reading is a wonderful thing for me, but after having a somewhat productive day yesterday I just couldn't quite stomach it. I kept feeling like I should be out doing something. Plus I was waiting for someone to call me. I think that is one of the worst feelings in the world. I hate just staring at the phone. And to top it off they never did call. That just makes it worse because now I feel like an idiot for wasting my day staring at the phone. End of rant. By the time I sat down to do this post I really wasn't feeling very inspired. Cue the flower photos! This is the same tulip that I featured in my very first post on this blog. I like how much the purple pops in this image. I also really like the arc that is made by the stem and the flower. That's about all I have today. Sorry. Hopefully you enjoy the picture, if not my uninspired ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment