Friday, July 23, 2010

It's the quirks that make the person


I love my quirks. I am a profoundly strange person at times, but it is those little things that make me who I am and I have come to love my absurdities. Like the fact that my socks have to match my outfit. Or the fact that I always put my right shoe on first. Or that I keep my movies in alphabetical order and it drives me insane if they are put out of order. Or that I chew the scar on the inside of my lip when I'm thinking. I also love finding these things out about other people. I just think it is the little things like that that make a person who they are. And that is fun to discover.

I took this picture in our backyard. We have this little shale patch where my mom scattered some wildflower seeds and they are starting to come up. I love how different the leaves on this one plant are. So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment