Monday, January 10, 2011

Ten Things...A Single Place






One of the problems I face in trying to get as much photography time in as possible and also being a student with a part-time job is the inability to get to new and exciting places to shoot. There just isn't a lot of time in my schedule for excursions. I wish I did. Hopefully that is something I can change once I'm done this semester. Because I go to so few locations I often feel like I'm recycling images or showing a bunch of photos that are really similar. One of the nice things that this blog has enabled me to do is see just how many places the photos from a single location can take me. The number of ways to view the images from a single place is actually rather astonishing. For example, here are ten very different posts featuring pictures from Fort Edmonton Park:
  1. Alias Grace
  2. Childhood Memories
  3. Now I'm hunched over a typewriter
  4. Exuberance is beauty
  5. Well, there ain't no strangers
  6. Playing Games
  7. It is worth our while just to be living
  8. Daydreams of Sunshine
  9. Luggage or Baggage?
  10. I just want to DANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment