Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Power of Suggestion


Several days ago I read an article in the Travel section of the newspaper about driving the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island. Ever since then I have been longing to go back there. Every time I look for pictures to post on here I start with the pictures from the last trip we took to Nova Scotia. There is something about Nova Scotia that draws me in. There are very few places that I typically get longings to visit again. Nova Scotia (especially Cape Breton), Toronto, Ireland, and Budapest, that's about it. I've been other places that I loved, but those are the places that I want to visit again and again.

Anyway, I took this picture the last time I was in Nova Scotia. Specifically this is taken in Baddeck which is right on the Bras d'Or. We were there early enough in the summer that it was typical Maritime weather: windy and rainy. It made for some spectacular pictures though. Sigh. I will go back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment