Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ten Things...A Summer Retrospective


 

 

 

 

Welcome to the first ever edition of "Ten Things". This is going to be a new weekly feature on my blog. Every weekend I am going to post a list of ten blog posts. Sometimes, like this week, they will be on a theme. Sometimes they will be the top ten posts of the week from my blog. Sometimes it might even be ten posts from other blogs that inspire me. Since summer is coming to a rapid close here in Edmonton (both weather-wise and school-wise) I figured that this weekend I would share ten of my favorite summery pictures and the posts that go along with them:
  1. Daydreams of Sunshine
  2. Gorgeous
  3. Sun-Bleached
  4. Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
  5. Live with Abandon
  6. All You Need Is Cheese
  7. Bright Lights of Summer
  8. Carpets of Flowers Remind Me of Summer
  9. Brilliant
  10. Sunshine on my Shoulders
PS: Sorry for the hiatus over the past few days. I was moving which pretty much consumed all the energy and time I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment