Thursday, March 4, 2010

Art History

I just finished my Art History midterm. As in I have been back at the apartment for approximately 15 minutes. It actually went suprisingly well, which is very good because it balances out my absolutely horrible midterm I wrote in my Women's Writing class a week and a half ago. Also, the sun was back today which made me quite happy. Since I've been studying my brains out for Art History I've been thinking about art (duh) and since it was sunny I was getting some spring fever and dreaming about traveling, so this picture seemed like an appropriate one to post today. This is a close-up of Cupid and Psyche in the Louvre. Probably my favorite statue there. It's not the best picture ever since it's a bit washed out, but this was taken on my Europe trip in grade 12, the same trip that I discovered how much I love photography, so I guess that is some excuse for the deficiencies. Funnily enough, when I took this picture I thought I was being all unique and different by getting a close up...then we went to the gift shop and there were postcards with the exact same picture on them. Oh well. I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment