Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine


It was beeeeeeeeeeautiful today! Spring is in the air and it is making me very happy. This is very suprising actually because I generally hate spring. Normally spring in Edmonton is kind of like living in a giant bowl of slush and it is disgusting, but this year it has been so much nicer. Much less of the crazy, freezing then thawing then freezing then thawing, can't-make-up-its mind weather and more of the genuine, what-spring-should-be weather. Spring always makes me want to travel (I think it is something triggered by the sunlight). The combination of wanderlust and nice weather is making it nearly impossible for me to focus on homework, instead I spend all of my time daydreaming or just doing things I enjoy. Oh well. I'm willing to put up with some restlessness as long as the weather stays nice. This picture captures my sunshine-y mood today. Taken in Jasper in fall 2009. I absolutely love how the sun reflects off the water. So lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment