Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunset on the Harbour



Can it just be summer already? It hasn't been that long since reading week, but I am so ready to be done this semester. It's not even that I'm not interested in my classes...okay, so many days I could pass on lit theory and my Shakespeare class isn't exactly peachy all the time, but in general I'm at least interested in what I'm learning about. I'm just...tired. It's mid-semester burnout is what it is. I would really like it to be summer, and I would really like to be somewhere on vacation. Toronto, Nova Scotia, Victoria...I keep scrolling through past vacation photos and have this ridiculous urge to be on a sunny bench somewhere, reading a book and drinking some iced tea. That would be lovely.

Anyway, on to the picture. I took this one in Victoria this past June. Sorry about the strange faint wavy line in the sky. My camera decided that vacation was a good time to act up. I don't think it's noticable enough to ruin the picture though. I would love to be strolling along the harbour in Victoria at sunset. Despite the fact that I really don't get along with boats I love to take pictures of them. They are just so beautiful. Also, I think my favorite vacations have all involved going to a coast of some kind, although it is never the hot, sandy, sunny "vacation spots". I'm not a beach person, but I am a coast person. Does that make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment