Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love







And today's platitude is: Live, Laugh, Love.
In all seriousness though, I kind of love that phrase. Also, if you know me then you know I have a serious obsession with words and books (the giant Webster's dictionary from 1934 that came to me courtesy of my Gram and now resides under my parents coffee table and the fact that I bought a copy of the Oxford English Dictionary as soon as I got into university attest to this fact). It seemed natural for me to combine my passion for words and my passion for photography in some way. I have a lot of fun picking out words in my OED and taking pictures of them. Come to think of it I should take my SLR home with me and take some pictures of my new (well, actually very old) dictionary! Perhaps you will see some pictures from that soon.

1 comment:

  1. I live with you,
    I laugh with you,
    I love you, dear roomie - keep following <3

    ReplyDelete